Happy November, GCC Family!
As a congregation, we want to be more reflective over what God is doing within our church. So at the beginning of each month, we’ll be posting a reflection of the previous month.
What happened in October?
- We had people share their testimonies – Adrian, Tim, Angela, Grant
- Started weekly youth group on Sundays led by James and Joanne
- Pastor Paul ended his sermon series on Ruth and began his sermon series on Crazy Church
- Pastor Paul went to Vietnam to give teachings on Discipleship with local pastors
- Our worship leader Tess left for America for the first time in 2.5 years to fundraise and spend time with family
- Pastor Paul and Ailsa went to Israel with 14 other AMI missionaries hosted by Southland in Anaheim, California
- James preached for the first time in front of our congregation on Proverbs
- Launched our GCC Prayer Wall project
- Strength, endurance, and meaningful purpose for our GCC staff
- Open spaces and opportunities for church members to experience a sense of belonging and unity as the body of Christ
- Wisdom in better connecting newcomers into our church
- Stabilizing the core of our children and youth ministries
- For our church to develop deeper relationships with one another
- For our church to experience the freedom and amazing joy of Jesus in their every day lives; to be renewed and transformed by the Gospel truth
Praise God for all He’s done this month! Let us know if you have any comments, questions, or suggestions.